Monday 10 August 2015

Water Fun

What a day! Lying on the beach, sweating our asses off, we decided it was time for some water fun to cool down. I've always wanted to have a go on a jet ski so I was so excited and I absolutely loved it! Ok, so I was a little bit terrified at the same time but it was great fun!
 
I was a little wary of the banana boat as my only experience of one was in Spain when I was a child and let's just say it wasn't a pleasant experience. After being tipped into the sea numerous times while a bunch of guys tried to climb onto the boat, I cried and ended up being taken back to shore on the back of the jet ski. So naturally, I was a little worried as I'm not sure I could pull of the tears at 28 years old. It was great fun too though, phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...